Many organisations fail to understand that employee engagement is not the same as employee satisfaction. Employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to your organisation, and put discretionary effort into their work. It addresses their level of motivation, involvement, and emotional commitment to your cause.
- Culture Transformation
- Employee Engagement Survey & Diagnosis
- Post-Survey Engagement Activities
In order for a shift to take place throughout an entire organisation, a change of heart, mind, and skill of the entire workforce is needed to support the desired culture. However, a successful transformation requires full engagement and buy-in from all levels of leadership as leaders play a vital role in modelling and coaching the desired behaviours of an organisation. Without the commitment of their leaders to transform the culture, employees are less likely to make lasting behavioural changes on their own.
- Assess and diagnose your organisation’s current work culture
- Identify strengths and weaknesses as well as areas for improvement
- Tailor a framework that helps project the culture that your organisation wishes to project
- Set organisational goals and objectives so that you know when you have succeeded
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEY & DIAGNOSIS
As leaders sometimes have a different perception of the culture, it is important to collect accurate data and input from the organisation as a whole. Surveys are an excellent tool with which to accurately gauge how the rest of the organisation perceives your organisation’s culture. When employees have a hand in initiating transformations and understanding the benefits, they are much more willing and supportive of all the efforts required to achieve it.
- Access to our proprietary award-winning employee engagement survey platform; Experience Central™
- Design a survey specific to the needs of your organisation
- Diagnose employee responses by engagement degrees
- Create a designed experience for your employees
- Analyse and discover areas of improvement
POST-SURVEY ENGAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
Ideally, organisations should conduct engagement surveys on a regular basis to check the pulse of your employees, learn what important to them, and choose where to invest in the future. However, the job doesn’t end there.
If you only take the data gathered at a surface level and don’t take serious action on it, you may not create a long-lasting transformation in the company's culture.
- Create a safe space for employees to give feedback
- Achieve elevated motivation and engagement level
- Provide a platform for building trust, transparency and teamwork
- Identify the enablers and inhibitors of employee engagement
- Increase knowledge of the human capital management (HCM) team
- Provide authenticated data and insights for future HR transformation projects
Why your business needs it?
Retention of top talent is increasingly more challenging. A company that has an effective employee engagement strategy and a highly engaged workforce is more likely to retain top performers as well as attract new talent. Engaged employees look at the big picture and get involved in the company’s aspirations. They understand their purpose, as well as where and how they fit. This not only results in a high-performance workforce that gives the company a competitive edge but improves return on investments and shorter recovery time from recessions or financial setbacks.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page