True leadership isn’t about having a certain job, title, or position. It is about investing in people, building relationships, and inspiring them. Leadership is demonstrated through our everyday actions and in the way that we influence the lives of those around us. Inspired by legendary leadership gurus; such as John Wooden, John Kotter, Ram Charan, Jim Collins, Daniel Goleman, John C. Maxwell; this programme puts leaders into well designed and structured activities to accomplish just that.
What you will learn?
- • Infusing a functional leadership language that the entire organisation can speak and understand
- • Quickly shifting the culture from positional and title-driven to relational and influence-driven
- • Developing a framework to consistently produce leaders
- • Demonstrating the competencies needed to grow as a leader
- • Identifying who you are as a leader and what your current level is with your superiors, peers, and direct reports
- • Understanding what genuinely motivates and drives you and your people
- • Compounding team productivity by coaching and mentoring your staff
- • Deliberately establish habits of successful leaders to grow daily
Why you should learn it?
- • Demonstrate the competencies needed to grow as a leader
- • Identify who they are as a leader
- • Understand what genuinely motivates them and the people around them
- • Increase team productivity via coaching and mentoring their staff
- • Establish deliberate habits of successful leaders
How will it help you?
- Awaken and ignite passionate leadership
- Improve productivity, efficiency, and other processes
- Position yourself as a guide and partner to your staff
- Create a legacy of generating other leaders within your organisation
- Instil the habits of successful leaders in your daily life
Who is it for?
- Management Level
- • Top
- • Middle
- Company Type
- • Start-ups
- • SMEs
- • MNCs
- • GLCs
Training & Coaching
Group and Individual Exercises & Discussions
Exclusive Training Material
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page