At present, numerous large organisations put the principles designs of how people work much closer to the centre of the enterprise. This is largely in response to the increasing complexity of modern technology and modern business. People need their interactions with technologies and other complex systems to be simple, intuitive, and pleasurable, a set of principles - collectively known as design thinking which incorporates empathy with the user, the discipline of prototyping, and tolerance for failure. This is the best tool that we have for creating those kinds of interactions and developing a responsive and flexible organisational culture.
What you will learn?
- • The foundations of design thinking
- • Challenges and limitations that a business may face and how to overcome it
- • How to transform your business into a customer-centric organisation
- • How to identify key innovation opportunities
- • How to identify business objectives, trends, disruptors, and accelerators
- • Determining your customer or market’s unmet and latent needs
Why you should learn it?
- • Identify key areas of innovation within the organisation with the customer or market in mind
- • Transform the organisation to be more customer-centric
- • Successfully implement and adjust accordingly to customer and market demands
How will it help you?
- Improve customer experience with the organisation
- Develop more effective avenues of attracting and satisfying customer needs
- Instigate customer-centric transformations within the organisation
Who is it for?
- Management Level
- • Managers
- • Assistant Managers
- Company Type
- • Start-ups
- • SMEs
- • MNCs
- • GLCs
Training & Coaching
Small Group Discussions
Exclusive Training Material
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page