Eat That Frog
Time, once wasted, can never be regained. You may have numerous demands for your limited time, yet, it keeps slipping away and you have trouble hanging on to it, so you end up putting things off to the very last minute. On the other hand, you may spend hours building time management spreadsheets, priority folders, colour coding your tasks etc without realising that you have actually wasted time that could have been used to complete the task. Therefore, whichever side of the fence you land on, your time needs to be managed effectively in order for it to be utilised effectively.
What you will learn?
- • The identification of how you utilise your time and how to prioritise your tasks
- • Time management techniques and technologies
- • Effective and realistic goal-setting
- • An analysis of your time management strengths and weaknesses as well as self-management opportunities
- • Effective allocation of time and resources as well as task delegation
- • Barriers to successful time management
Why you should learn it?
- • Apply a range of time management techniques effectively
- • Utilise technology to better manage their time
- • Recognise key components of effective goal setting techniques
- • Manage multiple priorities based on validity and urgency and redirect efforts accordingly
- • Understand and demonstrate the use of to-do lists and the ABC prioritisation technique
- • Develop an action plan for better use of time and begin implementing goals created during the session
How will it help you?
- Coming to terms with the reality of time and eliminating time-wasting tasks
- Techniques to conquer the urge to procrastinate using time tools that actually work
- Set realistic and manageable long-term and short-term goals
- Prioritise and delegate heavy workloads and how to say, “No”
- Manage your time at home more effectively
Who is it for?
- Management Level
- • Managers
- • Assistant Managers
- Company Type
- • Start-ups
- • SMEs
- • MNCs
- • GLCs
Training & Coaching
Small Group Discussions
Exclusive Training Material
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page