Lead the Team Through People
Great teams do not hold each other back. They are unafraid to air their dirty laundry. They admit their mistakes, their weaknesses, and their concerns without fear of reprisal. Most people avoid confrontation in order to keep the peace but this, more often than not, results in tensions bubbling under the surface. When people are not able to speak openly, it ends up creating more politics and the formation of cliques. The contents of this programme are inspired by leadership models designed by legendary leadership gurus; such as Patrick Lencioni, Alden Mills, and John C. Maxwell.
What you will learn?
- • A blueprint for developing leadership culture and focusing on the importance of team development
- • How to acknowledge and overcome dysfunctions within your team
- • The C.A.R.E approach to leading high-performance teams
- • How to build trust and overcome conflict
- • How to inspire commitment and results-drive focus
- • How to accept accountability for failure
Why you should learn it?
- • Make higher quality decisions and accomplish more in less time and with fewer resources
- • Put critical topics on the table and have lively meetings
- • Align the team around common objectives
- • Openly and comfortably seek help, admit mistakes and limitations, and take risks offering feedback
- • Rely on the skills and experiences of another team member
- • Retain star employees
- • Avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics repeatedly because of lack of buy-in
How will it help you?
- Encourage open dialogue and expression of opinions
- Direct team meetings that are compelling and productive
- Make quick decisions rather than trying to achieve a consensus
- Identify, accept, and improve shortcomings identified by other members
- Accept when to sacrifice your own interests for the good of the team
Who is it for?
- Management Level
- • Managers
- • Assistant Managers
- Company Type
- • Start-ups
- • SMEs
- • MNCs
- • GLCs
Training & Coaching
Small Group Discussions
Exclusive Training Material
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page