Light Bulb Moment
Creativity, design thinking, and innovation at the workplace have become core competencies in most organisations seeking to put their customers first. Therefore, managers and professionals are not only expected to be creative planners, problem solvers, and decision-makers but innovators of new products, services, and business practices. In our highly rated training programme, we’ll go through the top creative thinking and innovation generation methods created by some of the best specialists in the field and leverage these techniques while reviewing hands-on case studies.
What you will learn?
- • The fundamental principles of creativity
- • Split Brain Theory, different types of thinking processes, and their applications
- • Design thinking and innovation processes
- • How to determine the unmet and latent needs of your customer or market
- • The art of prioritising in creativity and innovation
- • Creativity and innovation through lateral thinking
- • The importance of images, colours, and shapes in creativity and innovation
- • Teamwork and brainstorming in creativity and innovation
Why you should learn it?
- • Understand why some people are naturally creative, and how everyone can develop their creative skills
- • Gain knowledge of how to use a range of creative thinking methods, tools, and techniques to generate ideas and solve problems
- • Apply the methods and tools to generate ideas for improving areas of your own work
- • Challenge assumptions, generate alternatives, and change perceptions
- • Create a business group or organization that fosters innovation
- • Learn how to think differently about business issues and challenges and transform them into practical opportunities
- • Learn a structured process for developing, analysing, and implementing new ideas
How will it help you?
- Enhance creative thinking and problem-solving skills by turning obstacles into opportunities
- Promote the generation of innovative ideas as well as logical and creative thinking
- Improve team dynamics and the way that they work together
- Self-mastery of not allowing yourself to be distracted
- Master and apply different types of thinking processes
Who is it for?
- Management Level
- • Directors Managing Directors
- • Finance Department
- • Human Resources Department
- • Administrative Department
- Company Type
- • Start-ups
- • SMEs
- • MNCs
- • GLCs
Training & Coaching
Small Group Discussions
Exclusive Training Material
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page