Corporate Image & Grooming
In the 80s, the recipe for a successful image focused solely on how you dressed but that, it turned out, was only the beginning. These days, the image that you present to others is much more than just how you look. It encompasses your whole persona: the way you dress, your body language, and your etiquette. As so much of the business that we conduct happens outside the office, a firm grasp of the social graces is necessary in order to successfully project an executive image. Where body language is concerned, you need to ask yourself if you move like an executive or if your body language is sending conflicting messages about your abilities to the people whose opinions matter the most.
What you will learn?
- • Working on your self-esteem
- • Rebranding your corporate dress sense for success
- • Grooming tips and personal hygiene to create a lasting impression
- • The correct posture and body language to adopt under varying circumstances
- • Mastering the art of communication as well as when and how to use humour
- • Essential dining etiquette for when you are a guest or a host
- • The art of good conversation as per office etiquette and business protocols
- • Meeting etiquette
Why you should learn it?
- • Learn the principles of reading body language to discover their potential for success in business, work, and other areas of achievement
- • Be able to select the correct grooming techniques that best enhances their particular body shape and complements their complexion
- • Understand basic colour types, colour co-ordination, and how to select colours for their individual needs
- • Be familiar with business and social etiquette, including the proper table settings for dining
- • Learn the basics of clothing selection; from formal to business to casual dressing; in order to better plan their wardrobe
How will it help you?
- Instantly elevate your personal corporate growth
- Project a positive and confident image and outlook
- Convince and build trust among acquaintances
- Practise correct dining and meeting etiquette
- Conduct and attend productive and results-oriented meetings
Who is it for?
- Anyone who requires image rebranding
Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Interactive Two-Way Communication Exercises
Exclusive Training Materials
Certificate of Attendance
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 10 participants. Maximum 20 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page