Coaching & Mentoring
Coaching and mentoring are two important processes that can be applied in multiple diverse areas; such as academic institutions, athletic teams, and in the workplace. As such, many companies and organisations, regard coaching and mentoring as highly effective techniques in employee development for both management and staff alike.
What you will learn?
- • The what and why of coaching and mentoring through the processes of learning platforms
- • The do’s and don’ts of coaching and mentoring
- • About personality and its effects on your coaching and mentoring
- • How to use vocal and visual control when coaching and mentoring
- • The GROW model for collaborative coaching
- • Push and Pull strategies
- • How to handle emotional behaviour
Why you should learn it?
- • Practice coaching and mentoring as well as the GROW model
- • Identify and overcome common obstacles
- • Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching
- • Determine the current state or reality of their employees
- • Identify when the coaching is at an end and transition their employees to other growth opportunities
- • Develop a finalised plan and get their employees motivated to accomplish those plans
- • Set appropriate goals using the SMART technique for goal setting
- • Give effective feedback while maintaining trust
- • Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with their employees
How will it help you?
You are in your office looking over your performance report when you realise that it has happened again; your low performing employee has failed to meet the monthly quota. This is after you imparted how important it was to meet these goals. While this employee has a great attitude, you know that they can do better but you are at a loss of how to motivate them. Although money used to work, the novelty has worn off leaving you baffled. You know that getting frustrated will only make matters worse so, what can you do?
Our Coaching and Mentoring programme focuses on how to better coach your employees to achieve better performance. As coaching is the process of building working relationships and setting goals, how well you coach directly correlates to how well you can foster a great working relationship with your employees by understanding them and setting strategic goals.
Who is it for?
- Managerial levels and above
Training & Coaching
Small Group Discussions
Exclusive Training Materials
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page