Although customer service professionals are going out of their way to assist people during this coronavirus pandemic, delivering great customer service is not easy at this time. As many support representatives have just started working remotely, it is a difficult time for them as well as they help their families cope with the unpredictable circumstances while continuing to assist customers.
What you will learn?
- • Paradigm shifts
- • Who we are and what we do?
- • Establishing your attitude
- • Identifying and addressing customer needs
- • Generating return business
- • Recovering difficult customers
- • 10 things that you can do to wow your customers every time
- • Working agreements to create value and avoid issues
- • EQ awareness
- • Actions for improved performance
Why you should learn it?
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly.
- • Define what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internally and externally
- • Recognise how attitude can affect customer service
- • Efficiently understand customer needs through active listening and questioning skills to make every customer feel important and identify the customer’s needs
- • Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- • Build goodwill through in-person customer service
- • Deliver outstanding customer service
How will it help you?
- Learn how EQ can be applied powerfully in personal effectiveness, communication, change, coaching and mentoring as well as influence
- Become a customer-centric person when meeting customer-related issues
- Handle customer complaints effectively under any circumstances
Who is it for?
- Customer service personnel
- Sales personnel
Training & Coaching
Small Group Discussions
Exclusive Training Materials
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page