If you want to be one of the most successful organisations, you have to make sure you have the best and most efficient leaders at every level. This is true because the skills of a leader directly impact employee productivity and satisfaction which, in turn, directly impacts your profit. Leaders that achieve the greatest success focus on developing their strengths rather than their weaknesses. As such, organisations should work on elevating all their leaders from good to simply extraordinary.
What you will learn?
- • Active Management
- • All About Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- • All About the 360˚ Leader
- • Anger Transformation
- • Being Aggressive & Assertive
- • Communication in Your Organization
- • Do Not “CCC” Condemn, Criticize, Comment
- • How to Get Others to Do What You Want
- • Managing Talent
- • The 360˚ Ecosystem
- • When You Wear the Manager’s Hat
- • You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader
Why you should learn it?
- • Be aware of the current best practices in talent management and how to implement them
- • Be able to identify strengths and weaknesses
- • Be able to help subordinates capitalise on their strengths and weaknesses or deal with them
- • Learn the process of earning other people’s S.T.A.R (Support, Trust, Admiration, Respect)
- • Understand the concept of a 360° Leader
- • Discuss the myths, challenges, and processes of 360° Leadership
- • Be able to attain buy-ins from internal and external customers; such as superiors, peers, vendors, local authorities, subordinates, and others within the corporate ecosystem
- • Understand how subordinates and others think, process information, and make decision
How will it help you?
It is an understatement to say that the role of leadership and management has changed dramatically as they are required to play the role of a leader, manager, coach, and coordinator. Therefore, this workshop helps general managers, HODs, managers, and executives work within the 360° corporate ecosystem and equips them with the skills and techniques to lead others in a 360° team environment and commitment. What’s more, through discussions and exercises, participants will learn how to lead a team in achieving a common goal while developing individual team members.
Who is it for?
- General Managers
- Heads of Department
Training & Coaching
Group & Individual Exercises & Discussions
Exclusive Training Materials
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page