Nego Like a Pro
Negotiation is a method by which people settle their differences. It is a process by which a compromise or an agreement is reached while avoiding argument and dispute. In the event of a disagreement, individuals aim to achieve the best possible outcome. However, the principles of fairness, seeking mutual benefit, and maintaining a relationship are the keys to a successful negotiation.
What you will learn?
- • The psychology behind negotiations for sales teams
- • How to establish your Worst Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (WATNA) and Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA)
- • Laying the groundwork
- • Creating a negotiation framework
- • Phase One: Exchanging Information for Sales Teams
- • Phase Two: Bargaining
- • Phase Three: Closing
- • Dealing with difficult clients
- • Negotiations outside the boardroom
- • Negotiating on behalf of someone else
Why you should learn it?
- • Know the sales and psychology of wining
- • Know the mistakes that sales team make during negotiation
- • Understand the basic types and phases of a negotiation and possess the skills needed for successful negotiations
- • Be able to apply basic negotiating concepts; such as WATNA, BATNA, Walk Away Price (WAP), and Zone of Possible Agreement (ZOPA)
- • Be able to lay the groundwork for a negotiation
- • Be able to identify what information to share and what to keep to themselves
- • Understand basic bargaining techniques
- • Be able to apply strategies to identify mutual gain
- • Understand how to reach a consensus and set the terms of an agreement
- • Learn how to deal with personal attacks and other difficult situations
- • Be able to use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- • Be able to negotiate on behalf of someone else
How will it help you?
Although we are all experienced negotiators, we all face the challenging and complex problems of persuasion and influence daily. We buy and sell, manage workers, work for managers, deal with friends, family, colleagues, merchants, organisations, and institutions all the time.
Successful negotiation requires agreement and collaboration with other people. Although all negotiations are pervasive, yet they often do not go as well as we would like as other stakeholders often do not have the same interests, perceptions, and values as the negotiator. Therefore, professional and personal skills are needed.
Who is it for?
- Middle management
- Senior management
Training & Coaching
Group & Individual Exercises & Discussions
Exclusive Training Materials
Certificate of Competency
8 hours / day
Total: 16 hours
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 15 participants. Maximum 25 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page