Mind Mastery for Mental Health
As stress and mental health issues are on the rise the world over, it is of utmost importance that individuals are able to identify the early warning signs and take the necessary preventive measure before the situation escalates.
This is imperative, now more than ever, as the COVID-19 pandemic has placed a tremendous mental strain on both employees and employers alike. Key areas of concern may include employees that are or were directly affected by COVID-19, post-COVID syndrome, fear of exposure, increased workload, job insecurity, and social isolation. Therefore, there is now an urgent need for companies to implement an EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) in the workplace that enables employees to identify the causes of stress, its impact on mental and physical health as well as techniques with which to resolve it effectively and quickly. This is especially true in our post-COVID era.
What you will learn?
- • Anger management techniques
- • Breathing techniques
- • Diet and nutrition tips to improve immunity and prevent COVID-19 infection
- • Diet and nutrition tips to recover and improve physical health after COVID-19 infection
- • Essential vitamins and nutrition
- • Simple home remedies
- • Stress and emotion management
- • Time management & life priorities
- • Achieve work-life balance
- • Achieve happiness at work
- • Achieve optimum physical health and performance
- • Attain and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- • Develop a stress journal
- • Develop and maintain an exercise regime
- • Develop and maintain healthy eating habits
- • Develop and maintain healthy sleep patterns
- • Handle post COVID-19 stress syndrome
- • Improve your health with age
- • Overcome anxiety, depression, phobias, & fears
- • Perform a health check-up on yourself
- • Improve communication at work
Why you should learn it?
- • Quickly identify stress and stress related disorders
- • Analyse the causes of stress
- • Understand the effect of stress on work performance, health, and relationships
- • Implement effective stress management techniques to prevent escalation
How will it help you?
- Improve mental & physical fitness
- Improve mental resilience
- Clear emotions
- Enhance emotional resilience
- Cleanse mental and spiritual energy for better mental health and wellbeing
- Achieve optimum health through improvements in physical health and wellbeing
- Improve interpersonal relationships with loved ones
- Improve work-life balance
- Improve interpersonal relationships between employees
- Enhance conflict management and decision-making ability
- Improve wellbeing in the workplace for better client engagement
- Increase resilience and productivity
Who is it for?
- All employees
Coaching and counselling sessions
Individual or group activities
Certificate of Attendance
8 hours / day
Total: 8 hours
Online / Virtual Training
via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or Cisco
Note: Minimum 10 participants. Maximum 20 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page