Virtual Trivia Rush
This pandemic has made us grow accustomed to working and learning online. However, it is not without its challenges as team communication can feel fragmented at times. This can occasionally make you feel like you’re not getting the full picture or like you’re the last to find out about things. Furthermore, physically being in an office setting with a group brings with it a certain camaraderie as there are inside jokes and spontaneous events while working remotely can sometimes make you feel like you’re standing outside the circle.
Why you should sign up?
- • Bonded through virtual team building activities
- • Formed a group identity
- • Felt appreciated and valued
- • Laughed together
- • Created lasting memories
How will it help your team?
- Boost team morale
- Combat challenges of working remotely
- Encourage creativity & critical thinking skills
- Improve attention to detail
- Improve team synergy despite the limitations of online platforms
- Increase efficiency, productivity, and speedy execution
- Increase employee dedication to the organisation
- Increase mind collaboration
- Increase motivation
- Increase versatility to adapt and be adaptable to many different functions & activities
- Nurture leadership skills
- Provide positive reinforcement
Who is it for?
- All employees
Instructor-led Training via:
Timed and scored tasks such as:
Exclusive Training Materials
Certificate of Attendance
Online / Virtual Training
Note: Minimum 10 participants. Maximum 20 participants.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Duopharma Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Malaysian Automotive Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad
Employees’ Provident Fund (KWSP), Malaysia
Construction Development Corporation Ltd, Bhutan
Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page