A tool that helps managers monitor and evaluate employees' work, the goal is to create an environment where people can perform to the best of their abilities to produce the highest-quality work most efficiently and effectively. It is a continuous process of setting goals aligned to the organisation’s strategies, reviewing and assessing progress as well as developing the knowledge, skills and abilities of your employees.
- Design Key Result Area (KRA) & Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- End-to-End Performance Management System
- Performance Appraisal Coaching/Training
DESIGN KEY RESULT AREA (KRA) & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI)
KRA and KPI enable managers to track and monitor employee performance over time. This not only helps employees identify areas for improvement but alerts management about potential gaps and weaknesses in your organisation going forward. Therefore, a strong and comprehensive KRA and KPI are integral not only to the development of your employees but to the future of your organisation.
- Evaluate your existing KRA and KPI structure
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Prepare a list of the responsibilities that can be assigned for each position
- Set a clear vision for each position
- Create measurable targets and durations for each position
END-TO-END PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Performance management is a collaborative and communication-based process where employees and management work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s objectives, long-term goals, job trajectory, and contribution to the company. Therefore, compiling and presenting employee performance data in an easy to use and comprehensive platform enables managers to not only track employee progress but correct mistakes that could otherwise impact the overall performance of your organisation.
- Align your organisation’s mission, goals and objectives with available resources (e.g. manpower, material etc)
- Sets priorities for your employees
- Reviews and assesses their development and progress
- Shows you areas for improvement in knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Prioritises employee recognition and reward
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL COACHING/TRAINING
Performance appraisal is central to effective management and serves three basic functions; providing adequate performance-related, guiding employees towards more effective working habits, and (3) to providing data to managers with which to assign future job assignments, compensation packages, wage structure, salaries raises, etc. However, many managers either fail to correctly appraise their employees based on the objectives of your organisation or get hung up on the wrong details of an employee’s performance. This not only serves to demotivate employees but also increases the likelihood of costly turnovers.
- Evaluate employees based on merit and accomplishments
- Analyse employee strengths and weaknesses so that new jobs can be designed for efficient employees
- Validate the strengths and weaknesses of the selection procedure
- Effectively communicate with employees
- Motivate employees to improve future performance
Why your business needs it?
Good performance management works towards the improvement of the overall organisation while supporting the performance, productivity, and wellbeing of its employees. Effective and comprehensive performance appraisal show employees that they are not only supported and trained to deliver results for the organisation but that their efforts and sacrifices will be rewarded and recognised. When performed regularly, performance reviews enable organisations to detect serious performance problems early on and nip them in the bud before they escalate into more complex and costly problems.
The Voices of Our Valued Clients
Looking for more information on Maslow Trainers & Consultants and our services?
Submit your information here to download our Corporate Profile now.
You may also leave a message and our team of experts will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Need our contacts and locations? Visit Contact Us Page